Educator, coach and researcher.
I have been a teacher of teenagers for too long to mention, my experience has led me to want to improve their mental wellness through diverse activities.
- My experience shows an increase in low-level or emerging mental health, (often self-diagnosed) conditions.
- Because widening teenagers’ experiences helps to show them how to flourish.
I think you have ideas and suggestions you use as well, whether as a parent, sibling, social worker, educator or mental health professional.
Here are the topics I will be writing about:
- Forest bathing meets forest school for teenagers.
- Craft and creativity for wellbeing.
- Education training I have delivered to support others to develop these practices.
- Conferences and academic research to highlight the newest thinking in this field.
I would love to hear from you with ideas and suggestions of supporting teenagers with their mental well being. Connect with me, in the company of trees.